Peace and relaxation, sport and adventure, nature and mountains, here in Aldino is the ideal starting point to get to know the variety of options available in South Tyrol.
Activities in and around Aldino in South Tyrol
- The Aldino inhabitants know how to party. Festivals according to age-old tradition, including traditional costume parades, folk music and dance are held in Aldino, primarily in the summer months. Our holiday guests are warmly welcomed.
- The village museum displays valuable sacral art. It is worth a visit.
- In the mill museum (2 km away) you can find historical water mills from the surrounding area, lovingly restored and in full working order, and have their technology explained to you.
- The very well-equipped village library is also available to the guests. Books, games or CDs can be borrowed.
- Horses can be hired in the village for rides into our beautiful South Tyrolean region.
- Tennis courts are available in the village and can be rented on an hourly basis.
- The golf course in Petersberg is an 18-hole golf course and is only 4 km away.
Excursion destinations for your holiday around Aldino
Enjoy the unique Dolomites and the sun of Southern South Tyrol.
- A network of very well-signposted paths invites you on easy hikes to managed alms.
- Some particularly beautiful hiking paths lead through the Trudener Horn Nature Park, where the forest and its wetland have been left to their own devices.
- A romantic forest lake for bathing is only 30 minutes walking distance away.
- Those who want more go on mountain hikes up the Weißhorn (the local Aldino mountain) or to the Latemar Massif, Rosengarten Massif or Lagorai Massif.
- There are easy and more demanding via ferrata in the surrounding area.
- The tourist association organises regular professionally guided, geological hikes through the wildly romantic Bletterbach Gorge.
- Those longing for urban flair: Bozen/Bolzano, Meran/Merano, Trient/Trento and Gardasee/Lake Garda are not far away.
- As an ancient cultural landscape, South Tyrol has many churches, fortresses and museums worth seeing. The Aldino library contains a rich selection of guides. Iceman Ötzi awaits your visit in Bozen.
- Opera performances in the Verona Arena are staged almost every day in summer.
We’ll be happy to provide you with tips for selecting and planning your excursions, hikes and climbs.
The Bletterbach in Aldino – Redagno
The Dolomite UNESCO World Heritage GEOPARC Bletterbach in Aldino & Redagno offers you adventure, learning centres, natural monuments and an impressive canyon – all at once! Geological treasures and diverse landscape forms offer variety and show you the development of earth and life from unusual perspectives. Immerse yourselves with us in the evolutionary history of the earth and experience an exciting and eventful day at one of the most beautiful places in South Tyrol.